Dienstag, 15. September 2009

U.S.A.




This tutorial was written by and copyrighted to Seven on 15th September 2009.
It's dedicated to all my friends who live in the U.S.A.! ♥


For this tutorial you will need:

- My FTU-kit Americana which you can get here
- A tube of your choice (I used a totally sexy tube of Elias Chatzoudis which you can purchase at MPT)
- A firework photo of your choice. (I used one, which I made by myself)
- Mask of choice (I used WSL_Mask297 which you can get here)
- Eye Candy 3.01 - Glass
- Impact-Font of your choice (I used Deneane)
- hand-written font of your choice (i used violation)


Let's start:

- Open a new canvas 600x600px.

- Copy and paste a paper of your choice and use the mask on it.

- Copy and paste a stamp-frame (frame03 - frame07) and resize it a bit.
Rotate it about 90° to the right.

- Click inside the frame with your magic wand and expand the selection about 2px.

- Copy and paste your photo, resize and position it under the frame-layer.
Invert the selection and press delete key.

- Add a small dropshadow to your frame and merge it with the photo layer.

- Copy and paste a star and move it on the left upper edge.
Erase parts of it, so that it looks like, if the star would be over and under the frame.
(See my tag for help)
Add a dropshadow.

- Repeat this step with the left lower edge of the frame.

- Copy and paste your tube and position it. Dropshadow it.

- Choose a dark foregroundcolor and an other background color.

- Write your text (U.S.A) with the impact- font, but change at every letter the background-color.
(I used for the foregroundcolor a line width about 2,5px)

- Rotate it about 90° to the left.

- Selection - selection free - selection not free and reduce the selection about 3px.

- Use the innerface with the following settings:
(sorry I just have it in german, please click on the picture to enlarge)


- Now use your PlugIn Exe Candy 3.01 with the following settings:
(click on the preview to enlarge)


- Selections - none.

- Add a dropshadow.

- With your handwritten font write your name and add small dropshadow.

- At leaste just add copyright-infos and/or watermark and save as.

TOU

All tutorials are written by myself and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
You are allowed to make tags, stats, layout what ever your want with them.
You are not allowed to make any monetary gain with them.
You are not allowed to hotlink.
I do not allow to translate it whithout my written permission!


It would be great if you mail me your results at coroners.sun@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP