Donnerstag, 4. März 2010

Loving You



This tutorial was written by and copyrighted to Seven on 04th March 2010.



For this tutorial you will need:

- Stamp-Frame, Bow, Ladybug, Heart-Glitter-String.
Download my supplies here
(I collected the frame, bow and heart string in several yahoo groups - if they are yours please let me know and I'll give credit or remove it. The bug is from my Saranghae kit)
- tubes of your choice (I used the fabulous Valentine Element Pack from Suzanne Woolcott. You can purchase her stuff here.)
- Xero - Frittalary
- Font of your choice (I used Yummah Strawberriez)


Let's start:

- Open a new canvas 550x360px.

- Choose two matching colours as foreground and background colour.

- Copy and paste your stamp frame and resize it if necessary.

- With your magic wand click inside of the first frame.
Expand the selection about 4 px and add a new raster layer.
Fill this layer with your first colour.
Aplly Xero - Fritilliary with the standar settings.
Selection none.
Move this layer under the frame layer.

- Repeat the above mentioned step with the other frame but this time you've to use your second colour.

- Merge the two colour rectangles.

- Copy and paste the glitter-heart-string and move it in the middle of the frames.
Erase these parts which are looking through. Add a small dropshadow.

- Highlight your frame layer and add a small dropshadow if necessary.

- Add your tube and move it to the right.
Resize and dropshadow it.

- Copy and paste the bow and arrange it on the tag.
(I added mine to the head of my tube)
Dropshadow.

- Copy and paste flowers (or whatever your using) and move them into the left frame.
Erase the parts which are looking over the border below.
Dropshadow it.

- Copy and paste the ladybug, resize and dropshadow it.
Arrange it on your tag.

- If you want you can decorate your tag with other elements.

- Choose your front and a matching colour and add your text and/or name.
Give it a small dropshadow.

- At least just add copyright and/or watermark infos and save as.

TOU

All tutorials are written by myself and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
You are allowed to make tags, stats, layout what ever your want with them.
You are not allowed to make any monetary gain with them.
You are not allowed to hotlink.
I do not allow to translate it whithout my written permission!


It would be great if you mail me your results at coroners.sun@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP