Mittwoch, 11. November 2009

Glass Name Effect







This tutorial was written by and copyrighted to Seven on 11th November 2009.

Many people already asked me how I often made my glass-effect.
And today I'm going to tell you how to do it.
I got this effect from my friend Caro!
Thank you sooo much! ♥

I'm sorry that most of the previews are in German but I'm only the German PSP 9 Version.
But I think you can compare and rethink!



For this tutorial you will need:

- a fat font of your choice (I used Coolsville)
- Eye Candy 3.01 - Glass


Let's start!

- Choose a foreground colour or pattern and a matching background colour.

- Choose your textool and search for a fat font.

- Adjust your font size to a size for your liking and the pixel to two or 3, what ever looks like the best.
I added you a picture of my settings for my sample.
(click image to enlarge)


- Change the vector layer to raster layer

- Selection - All - Free - Not free

- Reduce the selection about one mor pixel than your pixel of the font foreground-colour.
For example if you used 3 as a pixel size to your font you have to use a 4 for your reducing of the selection.

(You can maybe also click with your magic wand inside of the font)

- Use the inner bevel with the following settings
(click image to enlarge)




- Apply your Eye Candy 3.01 - Glass plugin with the following settings
(click image to enlarge)



- Selections - none

- Add a nice dropshadow to your writing :)


This was easy, or?

TOU

All tutorials are written by myself and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
You are allowed to make tags, stats, layout what ever your want with them.
You are not allowed to make any monetary gain with them.
You are not allowed to hotlink.
I do not allow to translate it whithout my written permission!


It would be great if you mail me your results at coroners.sun@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP