Montag, 10. August 2009

Elephants for Chantal



This tutorial was written by and copyrighted to Seven on 10th August 2009.
It's dedicated to the cute daughter of my lovely online-friend Sabs!



For this tutorial you will need:

- Sabs' Pink Illusion kit (Once it was a PTU-kit but know she removed it and started a new thing ;) She allowed me to put the pieces I used in the supplies. TYVM! ♥)
- 2 (elephant-) tubes of your choice (I used the fabulous work of Suzanne Woolcott. You can purchase her stuff here.)
- mask of choice
- maybe font of choice

You can download my material here:
Material


Let's start:

- Open a canvas 600x600px and fill it with white or another background color of your choice.
We can resize it later.

- Copy and paste the paer and use your mask.

- Copy and paste the notepaper, resize and add a dropshadow.

- Copy and paste the raindrops and resize them.
Arrange them on your notepaper. (I erased some part of it. See my tag above for help)

- Copy and paste the satinwrap, resize and arrange it so that it looks like that it would wrap the notepaper. Add a dropshadow.

- Copy and paste the spiralheart, resize and move it under the wrap layer. Add a dropshadow.

- Copy and paste your tubes, resize and add a dropshadove. Arrange them.
(I moved one under and one above the wrap)

- Copy and paste the pen, resize, dropshadow and rotate it a bit. Move it ober the wrap to the left.

- Copy and paste the butterfly, resize and add a dropshadow. Move it to the top.

- Choose a colur of your choice and write your name or text and add a small dropshadow.

- Add copyright-infos if necessary and/or watermark and save as.


TOU

All tutorials are written by myself and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
You are allowed to make tags, stats, layout what ever your want with them.
You are not allowed to make any monetary gain with them.
You are not allowed to hotlink.
I do not allow to translate it whithout my written permission!


It would be great if you mail me your results at coroners.sun@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP